Thursday, December 06, 2007

Post-Exams

It certainly was a huge relief that the clock struck 5:30pm on Nov 8, signalling the end of my Exams and in turn, my tumultuous semester. As I remained on the seat as others packed and left the examination hall, my mind raced through all the emotions and the ups and downs throughout the past few months. It was by far the most difficult semester that I have had to go through, in every sense. All those midnight oils burnt rushing assignments.. Countless sachets of Nescafe 3-in-1..Finally I could take a well-deserved break and sleep soundly without having to worry about waking up early to finish school work.

Couldn't resist a quick snapshot of the examination hall before I was chased out.

The accountants couldn't be more relieved...

You can't get more unhealthy than a meal like this. But, it's time to pamper ourselves..

A rare bowling outing in Melbourne. Just when you thought S$4-5 per game in Singapore is expensive, rates here are A$19.90 for 2 games. Cool...

The Accountants, + Saerom's twin sister

3 Accountants, coincidentally using 3 different banks.

[If only real life Fairytales can come true like the one in "Enchanted"]

No comments: