Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Thank You, KPMG.

Feb 15 marks the end of my 2-month-plus Internship with KPMG and I must say it was a weird feeling to have. Despite being only on one job for my entire internship, I was pleased and honoured in some sense to have been involved in it from the 2nd day the team went in, all the way till the accounts being drafted. And seeing all the familiar figures in those draft P&L and Balance Sheets, it is indeed satisfying to know that I've played a sizeable part in generating those figures and that all those late-nights and 'burnt' weekends have not gone to waste. Of course, my contribution still pales in comparison to the full-time staff slogging it out day in day out.

It's probably not an overstatement to say that I could not have asked for more from my internship. It was everything I had hoped for and so much for. The recognition of my efforts from colleagues and my manager was nothing short of satisfying and it was a feeling no amount of High Distinctions could possibly replace. I know I've did myself proud. There's still too much to learn in the industry and I'm just getting warmed up to join the rat race come 2009. Thank You, once again, KPMG Singapore.

My fellow intern and Senior Manager at the Official Farewell 'Party'

My senior with whom I was under for my entire internship, boy we sure loved Farrer Park NEL station and Lavender Food Square.

Our own 'Celebration' with my collegues at where else but Far East Square. (It was back to work for them after the dinner =X)

No comments: