Friday, August 29, 2008

Update

Decided to post an entry to inject some life into this otherwise stale blog. One year ago, I remember asking the President of S.A.M, so how's everything since taking over? "Overwhelming". I could never fully appreciate how overwhelming it could be until Now. In fact, Overwhelming feels like an Understatement. The weight of responsibility to see that everything is run smoothly while handling delicate relationships is tremendous, yet something I relish.

It's hard to comprehend how it is already Week 7 now and I'm REALLY struggling with some of the work that I've got in hand. Nothing much has happened in the preceding weeks except playing catch up, Never have I had to backdate so many tutorials before and this certainly doesn't bode well for the exams. Looking at the amount of activity (Or should i say, inactivity) around Blogs and Facebook of late, I suppose everyone's just getting on with their lives... and it's pretty much the same here down under. Haven't really gone out except for the SAM outings or events and I dont foresee a significant departure from this trend in the near future.

-The Waiting Game-