Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Big Apple

Here's why U.S. is the most heavily indebted country in the World. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Close-up shot of Chrysler Building

King Kong blocking the way up to the observatory at Empire State Building

Ground Zero

New York Subway

Times Square

United Nations HQ, technically on territory belonging to the members of the UN.

Cans and coins melted and fused together in the heat from the Atomic Explosion in Hiroshima.

Registration Code + Tail Fin of the Cathay aircraft for NewYork - HKG. Was having a stopover at Vancouver for refuel and the rear door was open for Ground Staff to enter and service the aircraft. I wanted to step outside to take this shot but the Flight attendant said I could not technically leave the aircraft so he took the picture for me instead.

View from Rear door at Vancouver

No comments: