Friday, July 11, 2008

-N.a.i.l.e.d-i.t-

"Results Out le..." A simple SMS from my friend suddenly got me all worried and anxious about my results, having not thought about my grades until that point of time. To top things, it was released a day earlier than scheduled, hence the "Unexpectedness". . .

As I scroll down the screen carefully to reveal my grades unit by unit, My euphoria could hardly be contained, and what a memorable way to celebrate my results.. 3 HDs and 1 D. No Prizes for guessing which unit is it for the Distinction, looks like it didn't feel all that bad to be Gang-Raped after all. =X And crucially, I can resume saying I've achieved High Distinction average for all my units in my 2 years of studies. I know I shouldn't be greedy, but somehow I didn't feel I truly deserved such grades and I know there's potential for me to hit the 90s for Business Finance and Equities if I had really piled in the hours during the Exam Period. (Man, I was still watching shows and you-tubing right smack in the middle of my exams...). But nonetheless, I shall be thankful for the stellar results this semester.

-Now I'm Really Flying-